Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed a round trip from Dallas to Las Vegas in the wife's 2SS/RS. Man do we love this car! The looks and ride are simply amazing. My wife probably thinks I have lost it, but I every time we would return to the vehicle I would comment on just how awesome it looks.

With her maiden voyage in 2009 from Dallas to Florida, and this trip to Vegas, after having to divert south to miss a winter storm on I-40, forced us into California for part of the trip, we can now say we have driven the car in every state that makes up the Southern border of the US.

It is not a daily driver for us...but it is our first choice when we want to go out and have a good time.

So all you 5th Gen owners, how does it feel to have one of the best looking cars on the road today!

Go and Drive!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Come on Spring!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
It's still a thrill when random strangers (usually women) walk up and hug me and start asking me all about my car. (A few men have tried too but I keep my mace handy for them...lol) And recently...a man from India in his late 80's came sprinting across a VERY LARGE parking lot on foot just to tell me how much he loved my car. I don't know what he said because he did not speak English but I assume all the pointing at Envy, hands in prayer formation and bowing meant something good.

One year and eight months later and she's still knocking 'em dead. :D

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I hear y'all, it's GREAT!!!! I guess I'm Really Lucky when it comes to going somewhere because I have 3 Great Choices to choose from, My 2SS/RS, the Harley Street Glide or the Wife's 2LT/RS Vert. Just wish we could afford a ZL1 too...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have owned some very good looking cars in the past , but have never received as many compliments as I have with my new SS.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's still a thrill when random strangers (usually women) walk up and hug me and start asking me all about my car. (A few men have tried too but I keep my mace handy for them...lol) And recently...a man from India in his late 80's came sprinting across a VERY LARGE parking lot on foot just to tell me how much he loved my car. I don't know what he said because he did not speak English but I assume all the pointing at Envy, hands in prayer formation and bowing meant something good.

One year and eight months later and she's still knocking 'em dead. :D

Thats funny cause the Indian guy who runs the BP by my work does the same thing always commenting on it and stares out the window at her everytime

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hear y'all, it's GREAT!!!! I guess I'm Really Lucky when it comes to going somewhere because I have 3 Great Choices to choose from, My 2SS/RS, the Harley Street Glide or the Wife's 2LT/RS Vert. Just wish we could afford a ZL1 too...
Thanks for sharing...I told my wife there was room for one more Camaro in the garage, so she could buy me the ZL1...good to know I am not the only one who thinks this way...

·
Registered
376 Posts
I agree.....I have had mine since February 2010 and the permagrin gets bigger each time I go out to drive her.
Same thing with my baby I have had mine since January 2010. I'm taking a trip to Texas next year, I really don't wanna take her down there because I will be staying in a hotel right outside of longview.it's kind of a bad area in the city.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts