Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished fitting my CAI, along with a ADM Race Scoop and FoMoCo Washer bag.

Instructions easy to follow ... CAI and scoop very well manufactured.

Happy with th result!

"And I shall call him ... Mini Me!"

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Looks great Simon, Has your "permagrin" wore off yet?:lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
long tubes/tune are a must, The air scoop was a worth while mod car looks great
Thanks

My last car I had 304 Stainless 4 into 1 long 1" 3/4 with high flow cats and 3" cat back ... with Varex Mufflers I could make loud or quiet with the push of a button.

So what extractors would you recommend? I prefer 1" 7/8 ceramic coated.

And have you guys had much experience running long tubes with the standard exhaust? ... keeping in mind that I've already swapped out the rear mufflers for something that breathes a little easier.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
id go ARH 1 7/8 3 inch x pipe and arh mufflers and add noweeds cutouts a few of our cars have it its nuts !!!! this way its the best of both worlds. power and loud as hell when you want it win win

if you keep you H pipe you can get the ARH short set which will line up perfect,

the headers really woke my car up

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
id go ARH 1 7/8 3 inch x pipe and arh mufflers and add noweeds cutouts a few of our cars have it its nuts !!!! this way its the best of both worlds. power and loud as hell when you want it win win

if you keep you H pipe you can get the ARH short set which will line up perfect,

the headers really woke my car up
That was the best part of my Varex Mufflers.

Have a look at these youtbue videos of my old car ... doesnt do it justice because the camera kept auto levelling the volume ... but you'll get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXEi8hTNM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmrTNhZbNLw&feature=related

1 - 8 of 8 Posts