Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out today my car was built May 1st. Does anyone know how soon cars are being shipped after they are built? Are they all still going to Pontiac?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
congrats! as far as i know, all of the later built cars like yours are NOT going to Pontiac. so you should get yours fast :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
7XXX VIN...YES! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I hope I get that call towmarrow!
I called Chevrolet Customer Assistance (to ascertain my order status) and they told me that they would call my dealer. I told them that "I" could do that. I then e-mailed my dealer and got no response. :(

I hate asking Eric or Scotty (again) to update me as to my status but . . .

I find out more from those two or this site than anywhere else.

THANKS TO ALL !

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
My Vin# is 7132
Congrats! "High" VIN or not, I hope you get delivery of yours soon! What's that expression about "the last 20% takes 80% of the time"? :eek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I called Chevrolet Customer Assistance (to ascertain my order status) and they told me that they would call my dealer. I told them that "I" could do that. I then e-mailed my dealer and got no response. :(

I hate asking Eric or Scotty (again) to update me as to my status but . . .

I find out more from those two or this site than anywhere else.

THANKS TO ALL !
Thats your problem right there, go to the dealership don't call or e-mail because they won't get back with you. Go up there and demand to know your status they will tell you, its better to please a customer in public on the lot then have them pissed and scare off potential customers who may be looking themselves when you come in. My dealer never calls me, I just go up there and tell him I want a status update and I get it everytime.

·
Registered
470 Posts
wow, they're already halfway through the original 14000..
Not quite, dealer cars are in there, so maybe somplace between 8,000 and 9,000 is the half way point.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts