Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY guys!...Im a bit of a 5thgen.org Noob, but I having seemingly been saving up all my money my entire life (20 Years old) for what awaits us all in 2009, I got 15k in the bank and if all goes well should have no problem having 25-30K when I plan to buy in spring of 2010. This is a very exciting time to be a camaro fan and theres no better way to spend my time waiting than in the company with other Camaro fans that share my same anticipation and excitement:5go:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
HEY guys!...Im a bit of a 5thgen.org Noob, but I having seemingly been saving up all my money my entire life (20 Years old) for what awaits us all in 2009, I got 15k in the bank and if all goes well should have no problem having 25-30K when I plan to buy in spring of 2010. This is a very exciting time to be a camaro fan and theres no better way to spend my time waiting than in the company with other Camaro fans that share my same anticipation and excitement:5go:
Welcome and congrats on doing things they way are grandparents did, save up for it :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts