Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove up to the house after picking up my Victory red, RS 2SS, 6 speed. Picked it up in Lake Havasu City AZ., and drove it 300 miles home. I got to play with all the gizmos and gadgets during the ride. Tomorrow, wash and wax and cruise So Cal. Can't wait.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Congrats!

Lets see some pics!

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
I just drove up to the house after picking up my Victory red, RS 2SS, 6 speed. Picked it up in Lake Havasu City AZ., and drove it 300 miles home. I got to play with all the gizmos and gadgets during the ride. Tomorrow, wash and wax and cruise So Cal. Can't wait.
CONGRATS!!!!

We hope you'll be as proud to own and drive your new Camaro as we were to design/engineer/build it for you!

(Got Perma-grin?)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Awesome news...we'll have to do a "fly by" the Air Boss tower at Miramar together! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: or...we can buzz the lot at Bob Baker Chevrolet...your call... :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome news...we'll have to do a "fly by" the Air Boss tower at Miramar together! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: or...we can buzz the lot at Bob Baker Chevrolet...your call... :lol:
I plan on taking it by Bob Baker tomorrow when my buddy is working. I'm sure hem will appreiciate the humor in it. Thanks,. Pics to follow.
BTW, I heard there is a Camaro show over in Coronado this weekend. Have you heard?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CONGRATS!!!!

We hope you'll be as proud to own and drive your new Camaro as we were to design/engineer/build it for you!

(Got Perma-grin?)
Perma-grim was an option the dealer through in at no cost. Its like one of those commercials on TV about certain mens products, grins lasting more the 4 hours, see a doctor.
Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This car was ordered with stripes and ground effects, which I opted not to install. I interested, see in classifed ad. Priced reasonably

1 - 18 of 18 Posts