Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer and the just called me back and I have a Build date of April 9. One day after my birthday.:cool: Call your dealer, mine always says they will keep me up to date but I never get a report until I call them.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
What would you do if your dealer called you and said you have a build date on april first....... then he said april fools :lol:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Yeah, but April 7th is for "Aries K".......LOL

Mine's the 8th as well......as is Julian Lennon's, Patricia Arquette's, Robin Wright Penn's, Catfish Hunter, John Havlicek, Betty Ford, and Kofi Annan...to name a few.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Let em keep rolling!!!!!

Mine was 3/30 but still hanging at 3000 as of yesterday!

Howard

·
Registered
370 Posts
I called my dealer and the just called me back and I have a Build date of April 9. One day after my birthday.:cool: Call your dealer, mine always says they will keep me up to date but I never get a report until I call them.

Congrats and Thank You from all of us here in Oshawa. I'm looking forward to being a part of your build team. Super6

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats!!
I found the same problem with my dealer, he said he would call but never does.
As far as the April fools joke about thte build date, I don't think that would be very nice or professional from any dealer unless you know them on a personal level.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For some reason my multiple quote isn't working

Oceanchevy; If my dealer did that I would tell him to cancel my order. Then I would tell him April fools.

Super6; Thanks now put a rush shipment on that car when it is built.

Thanks to everyone else as well. I figure 2 weeks to ship so that makes it about 5 weeks from now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
:thumbsup: Congrats Car Guy :thumbsup:
My dealer told me 8 weeks after build for delivery?????? :confused:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
:thumbsup: Congrats Car Guy :thumbsup:
My dealer told me 8 weeks after build for delivery?????? :confused:
2-3 weeks to get your Camaro to your Dealer, then another 5-6 weeks for your Dealer (i.e. the sales and service guys), to "break it in" for you... :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts