Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my order number for my Synergy from SS-Eric. I just can't wait to actually see the car in person. It is like it is too good to be true. It is all over with but the waiting now.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am so excited. It is in order status 3000. Notes of 3/15/09. I just can't wait. I mean I have waited all my life for this car. What is another couple of months in the scheme of things? PURE TORTURE that's what it is.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I am so excited. It is in order status 3000. Notes of 3/15/09. I just can't wait. I mean I have waited all my life for this car. What is another couple of months in the scheme of things? PURE TORTURE that's what it is.
It won't be months, more like about 5-6 weeks with a TPW of 3/15. If that week holds, you should see deliver sometime during the week of April 5th, if you don't get held up with QC, but I would not think that would hold it up much anyway! Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Brandy be lucky I ordered my car 9/28/2009 and my tpw was 1/21/2010 and ended up being 1/25/2010

WELL WORTH THE WAIT :thumbsup:

BTW GOOD WEEK FOR A TPW April is the greatest month EVER some of the best things and people were/are born in April :D

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
CONGRATS!! i can't wait to see pics when you bring it home!! :D

and sorry, i thought i had posted in this thread and then i realized i hadn't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts