Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally had a quiet moment today so I could get my gill trim installed.

They fit perfectly! Look exactly like the 68-69 Camaro gills.

Took me only about 10 minutes to install!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
these are really starting to grow on me... what style wheels are those?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Yea I've been meaning to do something to mine...I'm still bummed about the way they look, but it's all good.

·
8,984 Posts
Too busy for me......are they metal x2?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
WHAT IN THE F^@K, is on the front bumper of that poor camaro? **** that looks tacky.
I didn't like that, or the ice cube trays on the hood, but it is what it is. Some people may like it, but for me the fact that they are abs plastic with a chrome film covering puts me in the "not gonna do it" crowd. Others may like the ease of install and the look.

JMHO :dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I didn't like that, or the ice cube trays on the hood, but it is what it is. Some people may like it, but for me the fact that they are abs plastic with a chrome film covering puts me in the "not gonna do it" crowd. Others may like the ease of install and the look.

JMHO :dunno:

:lol: Ice Cube Trays ? thats a new one

They are 69 Camaro SS Hood stacks lol

Ya know people need to leave anything and everything from a 69 Camaro alone dont even do what these people did.

How Sad

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
:lol: Ice Cube Trays ? thats a new one

They are 69 Camaro SS Hood stacks lol

Ya know people need to leave anything and everything from a 69 Camaro alone dont even do what these people did.

How Sad
you wouldnt really know about the ice cube tray,being in texas. their called that because when it would rain/ snow in the winter, the hood"vents" or whatever they are, would fill with water and freeze. eventually they would pop out like ice cubes.

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Enjoy:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
oh my god! that is horrible! what the hell were these people thinking? who really finds this attractive? and please tell me why? .......and because it resembles the 69' doesnt count.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts