Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
sweet.. thats my dealer!!! im trying to get into a 13 1le.. to many convert problems for me..

·
Registered
383 Posts
Just ordered 2014 1LE from Classic Chevy in Texas. Should have my order number soon and then the wait begins !

Ordered
1SS
Ashen Grey
1LE
Recaro seats
Dual Mode exhaust
Sunroof
Rear backup camera

We meet again mojave :lol:! Congrats again and We're very excited for you and can't wait to see images of your vehicle.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
394 Posts
Almost got the 1 le today... Got jacked in financing lol!!! Almost signed too... Had to listen to my inner self and just walk away lol Was so close!!!!! Can't wait to see yours man!!

·
2016 Camaro 1SS
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Almost got the 1 le today... Got jacked in financing lol!!! Almost signed too... Had to listen to my inner self and just walk away lol Was so close!!!!! Can't wait to see yours man!!
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
mojave, that's awesome!! The more and more I think about it, if I were to purchase a new Camaro, I've given the 1LE more thought and then adding my own forced induction.

Congrats on the puchase!!!

·
2016 Camaro 1SS
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mojave, that's awesome!! The more and more I think about it, if I were to purchase a new Camaro, I've given the 1LE more thought and then adding my own forced induction.

Congrats on the puchase!!!
Yeah, it is moving along. I am excited. Maybe I will get this by August. I have seen several 1LEs with forced induction that are putting down some amazing numbers.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts