Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You suck Chuckduck :lol: ... Awesome man congrats, after a few miles we need details

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
NICE...congrats. What are your early thoughts??? Likes/dislikes? HOW THE HECK IS IT?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My thoughts

NICE...congrats. What are your early thoughts??? Likes/dislikes? HOW THE HECK IS IT?
My thoughts are "Super Bad A$$ machine" , I haven't had a stick in about 20 years and with horsepower in the 400s it's a little freightening( the cool kind). I wouldn't have picked the color , would have bought a black or yellow one, but the color grew on me fast. I trade in my '04 SSR so going from cool with very little power to being able to "put up" instead of "shutting up" is "nice". I keep seeing new stuff , no downers yet. I'll keep up this post with stuff as it comes but if it goes like usuall when I finally get a hard to get car the flood gates open and they are everywhere and discounted to boot , so you guys should be getting yours anytime now at a discount.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes Jewel Tint

Is that red jewel tint? Alot darker and more maroon than I thought..
Very dark , haven't seen it at night yet . I noticed that from a certain vantage the front facia looks a shade lighter than the fender, like a repaint that didn't quite match but upon closer inspection I beleive it to be the difference in the angles of the two body parts. How much I paid? I paid sticker, $37k plus change and they they wouldn't budge on the dealer mark up so I focused on getting the maximum for my trade in , I feel they paid me a few grand more for my trade than they normally would have because they had more wiggle room. To be sure I paid a premium for not having patience.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
2SS , sunroof , no stripes (will do that later) bought it off the showroom of a Chev Dealer on I-45S here in Houston.
You dog! :lol: :lol: Congrats...and BTW, it is a 2SS/RS... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
I see the sign there for I45. Why don't you hop on, head north to Dallas, hit 75 and stop by so I can take her for a spin ;-) Congrats man, looks beautiful and I wasn't even sure I'd like that color.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Man, my dealer had an available black SS (gone now) but you got the car I want (except I didnt order RS but if I coulda got it off the lot I woulda took it) That's my color. Course they probably wouldnt have done GMS anyway. Gratz, and enjoy *sulk*

As far as the front plate I've told my salesman I don't want it installed

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is this car from Chevrolet on Gulf freeway?...That's funny. some guy called me yesterday and said they had this car in the showroom for sale. When I asked about how much they wanted, he said 5K over MSRP. So i hung up on him.

Nice car BTW>>>

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts