Modern Camaro Forums banner

Just saying hi.

5K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  WRAITHSS 
#1 ·
hey guys, just give yall a what ho. I'm 16 and want to learn alot about 3rd gen camaro's. they seem like the forgotten son around here. anyways, Hi.

(and dont worry, I'm not another hbz28...):lol:

#5 · (Edited)
I'm already taking a dislike to you :mad:

They aren't forgotten; they are just considered the bastard child of the F-Body.

If you want to know anything about them, do some research, join TGO or ask on here, there are a lot of very knowledgible people who have owned them on this board. My car obsession was started by Thirdgen Camaro's as well.

#7 ·
Welcome.. 3rd gens are the best looking for me and since your 16 and driving soon there cheap now to buy so you can have a ton of fun with them.. Ask anything you like if you cant get the answer on this site its not worth knowing.. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
trust me, I have utmost respect for cars. im not another idiot runnin around going "teehee, im faster than you *wrap*".

as for hb, no harm done?

ALLLSOOO if the one motor went before his, then the hemi goes before that! :lol: (i'm a mopar fan at heart, but the 3rd gen camaros are the one thing that keeps the bow tied around my neck.)

#30 · (Edited)
also shouldnt take a car over what the tires top speed is rated for.

ive done 150+ in mine, felt smooth, but chickend out and let out of it. lol

should of done all of 165, i mean thats what the stock 4th gens do, 3rd gens are more aerodynamic and lighter.

here are some to compare it to.

Here's a dedicated thread to talk about it. I'm curious to see what you guys think of it.

2010 Camaro V6: .36
2010 Camaro SS: .35
Mustang GT500: .38
Corvette Z06: .34
4thgen Camaro: .33
Thirdgen t/a .29 -.32

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.