·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Wow nice shots!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello,

A little of topic but who gave them permission t put the gas door on the wrong side. I have heard that's where it was but I did not believe it. I always hated that.

I live in Homossassa maybe it will come through here. I will have to keep my camera & plastic underwear handy.

The plastic underwear is not a pun on "Homosassa".

DonDon

·
Registered
6 Posts
The cars are leaving, or have left. I too saw the cars, actually followed the white one to the place they were staying at. I went to work, came back and the shipping truck was there to pick them back up to go to MI.

no more Camaros. There were 3 of them (2 black and 1 white), a Tahoe Hybrid, and a Holden Lumina (direct from the shipping van guy's manifest he showed me) that is going to the mid-east as a Holden Commodore (that was per the actual engineer. He said they were testing the powertrains down here.

I've got some pics also of the cars.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
A little of topic but who gave them permission t put the gas door on the wrong side. I have heard that's where it was but I did not believe it. I always hated that.
Why does everyone always call it the "wrong" side? Yeah, it would be nice if car makers were consistent, but like I've said on other posts, my 94 Corvette has it in the middle, so I can choose. And I always choose the passenger side, because I hate worrying about my door hitting the pumps, or those stupid barriers, or stacks of soda cans, or firewood....

So I'm happy about it being over there. I guess each decision is going to have it's pro and con sides.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I guess I never thought about there being a right or wrong side, my Subaru WRX is on the right and my Toy Sequoia is on the left. I guess I've never noticed why it sucks to have it on the right :dunno

·
Registered
181 Posts
Man, I keep my eyes open, but I've not seen them yet. :BangHead: My camera is always ready.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Same car, but supposedly parked in a Florida mall parking lot. But one discrepancy. If you notice in the last picture, you can see the fuel filler door is black. But you can't see it in the first picture. Could be the angle the picture was taken at.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts