Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised to find a laptop room in the hospital I am at. I figured I would say hello to my fellow members. I am dealing with some anger/PTSD issues and an accidental medication overdose by a doctor not paying attention to the dosage given. **** happens I guess right?

Anywho, I should be out at least before my son turns 4 on Monday. When I get my tax returns back I plan on finally getting my loudmouth 2 exhaust and cai and call it a day for now with any "upgrades."

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe driving in the various parts of the US with this weather.

My wife tortured me by brining me the new Motor Trend magazine (something to read...) and have to stare and read about the sexy new Camaro convertible. But, I don't think anything will pry me away from my sentimentaly special Synergy Green model. :thumbsup:

I am hoping to get the help I need so I can stop being so worked up and etc all the time.

To everyone here - God bless and enjoy the road! :5go:

·
Premium Member
2010 2SSRS A9
4,374 Posts
Glad your getting the help you need, hope you feel better soon!:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Just stay on track and it will all work out for the Best for U and Ur family.. Hang in there Bro, did U ask for a New Dr.?? That is Not Cool at All...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts