Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been following this site since the introduction of the concept. I am as excited as everyone for the next camaro! I am one of those fools who had one, did not have enough money to build it right, and let it go for a few pennies :screwy: I am ready to "fix" that lapse in judgement. I can hardly wait - its worse than a kid at Christmas time. I know what I want, and I know I am going to get it, it will just not be here soon enough!

Currently driving a Ram 1500 (yes it is a Hemi - or I wound not have waste your time) with a few tweaks. I opted to not go crazy with my truck so I could save for the camaro!

Thanks for a great site and I look forward to being part of something special.

BTW - How do I get one of these cool photos (in the corner by my name)?

·
Registered
328 Posts
hello

:hello: welcome to the site. Hay it is good that you came to this site cause I think I can speek for all of us hear, that we all feel the same way :)
:patriot:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to 5GO! Just out of curiosity, why arent your opt'ing for the Challenger? Most Chrylser/Jeep/Dodge guys are REALY loyal.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kirkland,

Funny story. After I sold my 69, I have gone through several daily drivers. When the Toyota dealer hosed me on an engine rebuild, I needed a new car. My then fiance (now ex-wife after 63 days) has family in the manufacturing business. An uncle for Chevrolet and an uncle for Dodge. The "family discount" was not available for Chevy at the time I needed a car. I went and looked at the Dodge Dakota (v8) and I got talked into the Hemi Ram by the fiance. When I found out I got 9 grand off sticker, it was an easy choice! If the Chevy option had been available, I would be in an Avalanche.

I have loved the Camaro since I was in high school. I now make enough money to finally buy/build the car I want! Although, I will admit the truck is pretty fun.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My apologies

Out of respect I have removed my avatar. I was not sure of the protocol, but OverAnxious' avatar was just too awesome! I have PM'ed him to ask for permission to use it. Again, I am new to this, and I do not want to show any disrespect to anyone here.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Out of respect I have removed my avatar. I was not sure of the protocol, but OverAnxious' avatar was just too awesome! I have PM'ed him to ask for permission to use it. Again, I am new to this, and I do not want to show any disrespect to anyone here.

As I replied in my PM it was all good :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
As I replied in my PM it was all good :lol:
Speed, you should at least get someone to change the color, even though it's a cool color, because 2 people with the exact same avatar can get confusing. I like the speed racer one, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.