Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of making three different posts I thought I’d just make one. The first thing is a video I made for Sanford Infiniti featuring Kasandra. Then I took some photos at the Ocala Pumpkin Run in Florida and did another shoot with a model named Valarie on the beach for a sunrise shoot. As far as the Women are concerned my only request is that you not post crude comments. Other than that, if you like what you see, or you don’t, feel free to fire away.

The Infiniti QX80 presented by Kasandra Terry - YouTube

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
allgood :lol: I don't know how people get those old cars to look so good

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I'd still take the Camaro

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
I'll take the Motion 2ndGen (Red/Black Stripe)

I really like the last picture for it's artistic touch. The fastest thing in the Frame is dead still with the people buzzing around. Such a reverse of the pictures you see where the crowd is still and the car is blurring by. Very Creative!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll take the Motion 2ndGen (Red/Black Stripe)

I really like the last picture for it's artistic touch. The fastest thing in the Frame is dead still with the people buzzing around. Such a reverse of the pictures you see where the crowd is still and the car is blurring by. Very Creative!!!
Thank you very much. Since you can not control the crowds at shows of the type I thought I'd do daytime long exposure to do something different. Glad you like it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts