Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys found this video on youtube right now while I was researching some videos for my project, I saw this was new, and new to me but if it is not new to me dont mind me posting it. If its new then give me a thumbs up, and post away. Though I dont see why another mule or prototype was used for the spin, unless this was recorded before and just release by KBB, either way good to see the camaro in action, even if its a V6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMQ_RKxZ34

Gimme some rep........<-----Rep *****......i crave the attention :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
When he was talking about the automatic transmission he said the tap shift was on the steering wheel. I have herd conflicting info on this any one got a pic of how the shifter would work.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When he was talking about the automatic transmission he said the tap shift was on the steering wheel. I have herd conflicting info on this any one got a pic of how the shifter would work.
From what I've understood there really wont be paddle shifters but buttons on the steering wheel to shift

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you hear him say only to shift up it wont shift it down if you want to downshift, that depresses me a lil
From what I've understood is that you can shift up and then the car will downshift for you, but I was under the impression you could downshift if you wanted to also, till I guess it gets to the parameters where the computer kicks it down.........hmm I dont know, will have to clarify this

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can upshift and downshift through the gears with the paddles (within the design parameters), but I think what Houlihan was referring to was the tranny's ability to downshift automatically to 1st if you're at a stop.

·
8,984 Posts
Am I the only one that caught that 21" wheels will be available?

Minute 4.53.

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
:) it is my nature....

·
8,984 Posts
wtf? That's crazy.

good review btw, and I hope they fix that exhaust note, because I plan on getting a V6.
There is not much you can do about the exhaust note. It all boils down to harmonics and V8s sound like V8s and V6s sound like V6s.

The only hope is to muffle the hell out of it so know one can here it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts