Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks after searching all over the southeast, sometimes trying to be strong armed or just missing an opportunity Courtesy Chevy in Orlando called and said they had a 2SS just like I wanted. I jumped at the chance and put down a deposit and picked it up the next day. WOW! It happened so fast! I was just about to order one and wait til Jan or Feb. Courtesy was very fair!

Today, just cruised down A1A to Daytona from St. Augustine. Had nice dinner with the wife. Great day! The car turns so many heads. Can't get enough of it. (Wife too) Every week day when the wife comes home from work, it's time to cruise.

So, if your about to order, just keep looking on the GM website. It might take time, but I was fortunate enough that it worked out for us.

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome from TEXAS! Post some pics!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Two weeks after searching all over the southeast, sometimes trying to be strong armed or just missing an opportunity Courtesy Chevy in Orlando called and said they had a 2SS just like I wanted. I jumped at the chance and put down a deposit and picked it up the next day. WOW! It happened so fast! I was just about to order one and wait til Jan or Feb. Courtesy was very fair!

Today, just cruised down A1A to Daytona from St. Augustine. Had nice dinner with the wife. Great day! The car turns so many heads. Can't get enough of it. (Wife too) Every week day when the wife comes home from work, it's time to cruise.

So, if your about to order, just keep looking on the GM website. It might take time, but I was fortunate enough that it worked out for us.
Wow, all these years, I never knew what A1A in the Vanilla Ice song meant, Now I cant stop singing Ice Ice Baby in my head, sometimes you learn the funniest things out of a Camaro post. Ok, back to Camaro talk, lets get some pictures of this hot car up!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Nice stuff. Hows that permagrin?

·
Registered
299 Posts

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Just out of curiousity were you able to at least get the Camaro for MSRP? :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Joes.., I bought the black on black 2SS. Couldn't believe it was what I was about to order the next day.

Yes, MSRP. Courtesy was very fair considering most dealerships were gouging at 3-5K over unless you order. I had one salesman at Gordon Chevy in Augusta state that he gets 5k all the time and that he sleeps fine at night.
( Real piece of work!)

·
Registered
19 Posts
cool getting the car early feels great orderd mine june 4 no one could tell when it would come found same car in a show room cancelled order and picked mine up. mid november and 17c love driving this car winter should b here but not yet (thanks mum RIP)

·
8,984 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts