Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With GM's release of the Camaro prototype picture completely devoid of all camouflage, Ed Peper (Chevrolet General Manager) said to be on the lookout for Camaros!

Specifically, if you live in or near one of these areas:
Detroit, Michigan
Warren, Michigan
Milford, Michigan
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Melbourne, Australia

...then you might wanna start carrying a camera around with you. :D

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
this would be the only bad thing about living down south... i don't have to shovel snow, but you guys get the opportunity to see Camaro test cars on the road. lucky ducks!

·
Registered
370 Posts
With GM's release of the Camaro prototype picture completely devoid of all camouflage, Ed Peper (Chevrolet General Manager) said to be on the lookout for Camaros!

Specifically, if you live in or near one of these areas:
Detroit, Michigan
Warren, Michigan
Milford, Michigan
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Melbourne, Australia

...then you might wanna start carrying a camera around with you. :D
They are really cool looking....Sorry no pictures guys.

·
Registered
370 Posts
where was your camera?
Everyone needs to wait . By the end of the year The Camaro will blow your socks off. In the mean time go and buy the 1:18 scale Jada die cast model. Thats what i've got and i show it off to everyone. I think i've got some friends sold on ordering a new Camaro later this year. As for pictures sorry you won't get any from me as i've got to much respect for the company and everything the Camaro stands for. Just be patient my friends GM will not let you down.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
at the rate we're going once the car is in dealers i should be able to trade all of the concept diecast for a real car

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Everyone needs to wait . By the end of the year The Camaro will blow your socks off. In the mean time go and buy the 1:18 scale Jada die cast model. Thats what i've got and i show it off to everyone. I think i've got some friends sold on ordering a new Camaro later this year. As for pictures sorry you won't get any from me as i've got to much respect for the company and everything the Camaro stands for. Just be patient my friends GM will not let you down.
So the past 2 comments make it sound like you have seen it in person. How is it in real life?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
GM has even said it's ok to take pictures if you see Camaros driving around. :p

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
So I expect pictures from youse guys. :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
GM has even said it's ok to take pictures if you see Camaros driving around. :p

My understanding is if its out on the street its obviously open to the public and anything goes .However in the plant you need to follow their rules and respect the company for that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You lucky dogs living in those areas!!! I remember when we went to the F-body gathering in Bowling Green several years ago when the C6's were coming out. Had not even seen one C6 here in Utah. Checked into the hotel in Bowling Green and there was a fully loaded transport truck just full of C6's. The little hotel facility dude couldn't understand why I ran over and was snapping pics and drooling all over the C6's.:screwy:He said, "Those things are a dime a dozen around here. Your two Camaro's right here are lots more interesting than those things!" Although, that comment was great, it was really cool seeing a C6 for the first time. As Fbodfather says, my eyes will be leaking when I finally see the new Maro's for the first time. Can't wait....can't wait....can't wait!:D:cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.