Modern Camaro Forums banner

Kentucky will rule the world.

5486 Views 27 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  CamaroRS/SS
The ******** and hillbillies will rule the Earth!

You heard/read it here first.

BILLY JOE BOB MAY, FETCH ME MY SHOTGUN!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
As soon as they get off the meth! :lol: J/K
If they don't blow themselves up first! Lol!
What the heck are ya talkin about? Did I miss something? Have you been hittin the hooch again, Nick?:lol:
Just checking in. Brooks, KY here, but not for sure how much longer though.

David
squeel like a pig boy SQUEEEEEEEEEEELS
squeel like a pig boy SQUEEEEEEEEEEELS
For those of you who aren't familiar with this quote, it's from the deer hunter right before a hillbilly sodomizes a vietnam vet tied to a tree. I personally wouldn't be bragging. :confused:
For those of you who aren't familiar with this quote, it's from the deer hunter right before a hillbilly sodomizes a vietnam vet tied to a tree. I personally wouldn't be bragging. :confused:
It was Deliverance, and Ned Beatty was the 'squeeler'. They started a canoe trip that was sidetracked when they met the aformentioned hillbillies.

For the record, I don't think anybody was bragging, either.....just a little harmless ribbing.
Kentucky may rule the toothless world......
and I thought you you ruled the toothless world opps i meant worshiped the toothless void
and I thought you you ruled the toothless world opps i meant worshiped the toothless void
I have never seen someone studder in print.

Hmm, who knew?
I have never seen someone studder in print.

Hmm, who knew?
LMFAO!
But of corse they don't realize the world is bigger than Kentucky.
But of corse they don't realize the world is bigger than Kentucky.
Where the hell have you been friend?:thumbsup:
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.