Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just explained to another smart friend why the guy with the car that runs on water--you've probably seen the video in endless e-mail circulation, where he first uses a torch and then shows a car running on the same gas (hydrogen and oxygen) from...

More...

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
That article is a JOKE! The author spits out the word "math" 5 times, and the only "math" he provides is:

"A cheap electrolysis machine is about $7,000, but don't expect to drive very far on its output; water has costs (another environmental issue), and so on."

Where are the cost evaluations between oil and splitting water into hydrogen? If you are going to bash something, at least have the balls to back it up with numbers.

This kind of "media", which is full of opinion, shouldn't be considered an article. This is the kind of crap the media pushes off on the public as fact these days.

I still don't know whether splitting water into Hydrogen is efficient, but at least I'm willing to hear the numbers, as opposed to this tool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.