1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
38 Posts
If a cam was enough to make the Camaro dip into the high 11's, I would be happy.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
bunch of babies!! i drive sports cars like their meant to be driven!
Or you could put a bunch of sweet mods on it like a leather center console cover, or painted vents or louvered tail light covers. Then, you can get your microfiber cloth out and wipe it down over... and over... and over... while your buddies stroke your ego with how nice of a car it is even though you never drive it.

Ok, I'm stereotyping. I will stop. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Or you could put a bunch of sweet mods on it like a leather center console cover, or painted vents or louvered tail light covers. Then, you can get your microfiber cloth out and wipe it down over... and over... and over... while your buddies stroke your ego with how nice of a car it is even though you never drive it.

Ok, I'm stereotyping. I will stop. :cool:
I didn't think it was stereotyping if it was true :lol:

Much like 4x4 owners with thousands in mods with huge lifts and tires that have never seen mud.

·
8,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm curious what numbers an L99 automatic will make with a Tune , exhaust and some bolt on's ?????????????

And a few of you on here mentioned the guy in this video probably had gear work done as well......im not familiar with IRS cars and there rearends im an old school solid rear axle 3.90's with a detroit locker :D kind of guy what can we do to a camaro rearend wise to make our cars scream ??????

:confused: John ????? lol :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts