Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2LT/RS is my daily driver.

So I am feeling pretty good about things. No door dings or scratches or any other scuffs. My paint is still perfection. Have to give my hubby props for his continuous care of my baby!

Then comes yesterday. I get home with my baby and my husband comes out to give it a nice washing. Almost immediately he says....."WTF!"

Somebody, my guess is a young punk, took a permanent marker and decided to dress up my entire front bumper with doodles!!!!!!

The marker came off with some Mothers Step 2 cleaner, but I am soooooooo pissed off!

We worked hard and saved for a long time to purchase my dream car just to be a target to young punks!!!

I need a drink :angry:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow, that sucks...but could have been much worse, at least you got it off. If I ever caught someone doing that to my car, I'd be on my way to jail.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I think some Mustang owner hired that punk to do but at least it came off.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Someone would die if they did that to my car lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So many people out there that want to punish those of us who work our asses off and achieve our goals.......

I doubt it was a Mustang owner that did it. I may not like "pootytangs" but I respect their drivers and think they would respect me.

Besides, a Mustang owner would run in fear at the sight of a camaro. :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
****!, sorry to hear your trouble, I would be so ticked if someone did that to me also (granted if I had the camaro :), but a sharpie marker on a vehicle isnt always bad :).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Why do people always blame kids?
maybe im different but i know the hard work and money you put into a car
why wold someone do that?
Sorry to hear that happened at least it came off

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I work in the same building as a lot of service organizations. One of which is handing out school supplies to needy families this week. Plus we have supervised visits in the building for the Dept. of Children and Family Services. So chances are it was a kid.

I don't always blame the kids, I have 3 of my own, so I have to hope that they aren't all bad LOL.:lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Weird question, but is your car black? I am just assuming by your avatar. I am just wondering; visual learner.

I would so be pissed.

I would have strangled me a rug rat!!!!! I apologize in advance, but it seems like some of those people need social/etiqutte assistance from the government as well!

We needs some pics of your car regardless!!!!!!!

Maybe it's time to invest in a car cover for the parkling lot.

Personally I like the new Smith and Wesson Car Cover; it has protected the shine on my Cadillac for two years now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts