10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Okk taglane since you are so worried about being gramatically correct. You should make sure all your posts are written like an english professor otherwise youll be a hypocrite :thumbsup:

:lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
It was never bound to happen anyway...

And it's "realized". :D Actually your whole title is jacked up...
Now wait just a minute... His "meh" was acceptable, but "realised", now that won't do? (You overlooked that one.)
:poke:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Yes, or, unlike you, I appreciate education for what it is.
Hey, Tag, let me know when you get your license.

Or permit for that matter.

Just because you know how to speak grammatically correct, it doesn't mean you have to show off and put others down for not speaking correctly. It's just the internet, and you're trying to show off your "e-penis".

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Hey, Tag, let me know when you get your license.

Or permit for that matter.

Just because you know how to speak grammatically correct, it doesn't mean you have to show off and put others down for not speaking correctly. It's just the internet, and you're trying to show off your "e-penis".

I wasn't putting Luwinkle down. I was pointing out that I saw a problem with his title. Why the hell am I even explaining this to you...

And nice job resorting to age bashing, because that's a valid argument. :rolleyes:
Stupidity is a drug that you abuse way too much..

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I wasn't putting Luwinkle down. I was pointing out that I saw a problem with his title. Why the hell am I even explaining this to you...

And nice job resorting to age bashing, because that's a valid argument. :rolleyes:
Stupidity is a drug that you abuse way too much..
If I wanted to age bash you I would have mentioned that you are still in middle school

1 - 18 of 18 Posts