Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running kooks headers on a A6 SS? I have a borla s type cat back and thinking about Installing some kooks headers and high flow cats.. Not 100% set on kooks yet though.. Gonna keep looking around.. But, Any tips I should know about before hand? And would this be a "good" combination? Open to any suggestions y'all might have.. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Should sound awsome and perform well. You will need a tune with long tubes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will be having Kooks LT headers, High Flow Cats and Corsa Exhaust installed and tuned within the next two weeks on a 2010 2SS/RS. As well, adding CAI, lowering car 1 inch and adding the Hurst short shifter package.
Will provide update once I get some results of the "change" from a stock to tuned car.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My dad had the borla S catback with the kooks and it sounded awesome. It had a nice sound to it especially at WOT

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can't comment on this particular combination but I had Kooks LTs, HF Cats and Street Sleeper exhaust installed on my L99 about a month after I got the car and couldn't be happier. Was very concerned with drone on these cars but never had it regardless of speed or RPM. I've never regretted getting this combo.

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Kooks are one of the BEST makers of headers period.

ARH makes a great header, just ask Jekyl as his setup is superb sounding.

Both are American made and I hear very few complaints about fitment, if any.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts