Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the kooks long tube headers with the Kooks Street Sleeper 2.5" Catback Full exhaust. Just ordered it was told the 3 inch has drone and the 2.5 does not. Love to hear some videos if anyone can post thanks

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Are you blackout66?? Anyway, I'm sure both will have some drone...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for all the info. And way of posting up what it sounds like. So I can get idea of what I will hear on my car thanks again

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Wow, I always thought it was impossible to have no drone on an aftermarket exhaust. Looks like I was wrong. Sorry for the mis-info Silver...thanks for correcting me Camaro Freak!!

·
3,081 Posts
Wow, I always thought it was impossible to have no drone on an aftermarket exhaust. Looks like I was wrong. Sorry for the mis-info Silver...thanks for correcting me Camaro Freak!!
Drone is any annoying sound......if I have paid $1200 for Cat-back exhaust I better love every sound it makes. The people at KOOKS guaranteed me I would......and they were right.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I had the Kooks Street Sleeper with Kooks longtubes. Loved the sound driving around town. It did have a very slight drone while cruising.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts