Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
can some say "FREAKING AWESOME"??? i wanna go opening nite but the only problem is trash ppl always go opening nite and ruin it.

is there any way to avoide that besides going during lunch hours? like i live next to a "spanish comunity and not sayin it's the spanish, since im half but you got those "ghetto" kids who's parents dont wanna deal with them so they give them 20$ on a weekend and all they do is hang at the mall and go to the movies and annoy the hell out of everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Holy *expletive* that is just awsome! I can't wait I will be there opening night.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just heard that the Shrek movie will have a 3rd version of this last trailer.

·
Registered
170 Posts
can some say "FREAKING AWESOME"??? i wanna go opening nite but the only problem is trash ppl always go opening nite and ruin it.

is there any way to avoide that besides going during lunch hours? like i live next to a "spanish comunity and not sayin it's the spanish, since im half but you got those "ghetto" kids who's parents dont wanna deal with them so they give them 20$ on a weekend and all they do is hang at the mall and go to the movies and annoy the hell out of everyone.

Same Here. except we have a millon WANNABE Gangsters that are white and like 12....

By the way

Did I See A Camaro Race Scene????

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yup. They show it for only a few seconds, but Bumblebee rubbing fenders with the Decepticon police car. I braved "Shrek the Third" last night to see the new trailer. But it was worth it to see it.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
OOOOOOOHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!! that was freakin the best,
I'm going opening day. I'll probably go see it twice

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
yes yes yes, I just watched it again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts