Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3" Magnaflow cat back exhaust - Love It! Tone is great and drone at cruise is music to the ears....not bad at all.

ADM Performance Intake - A ***** of an install due to its exacting fit. Couldn't really get the filter under the cover comfortably. There is pressure against the cover which causes the washer filler cap to pop open. I used a little spacer to hold it down at the front which seems to work. The instructions say that the Neg jump start stud will be relocated but doesn't indicate where. Was missing 3 allen screws and washers but after contacting Jannette Racing Equip they showed up in less than 24 hours direct from ADM.

Body color taillight bezels - Easy install. A $12.00 set of trim tools is invaluable.

Headlight Armor - Tail light and marker light blackouts. Just like installing tint on windows. Installed tail light blackouts with the bezels off. Made it a little easier. Still waiting for them to dry completely. Haven't had any sun last two days. I think they look pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Not sure I am going to like the blackout film. Maybe I should have had it installed by a professional tint guy.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
A non-alert Volvo driver gave me a custom backup sensor yesterday.
:eek: (laughing on the outside, crying on the inside)

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
ADM Performance Intake - A ***** of an install due to its exacting fit. Couldn't really get the filter under the cover comfortably. There is pressure against the cover which causes the washer filler cap to pop open. I used a little spacer to hold it down at the front which seems to work. The instructions say that the Neg jump start stud will be relocated but doesn't indicate where.

+1 on the install issues. I had the same ones. To fix the water bottle issue you will have to adjust it from the bottom. Open the front fender liner, and loosen the water bottle. Then you can adjust it and the re tighten the nuts.

I just put the Negative jump screw into a opening on the engine block. We need to call Andy to find out where it really belongs.

But it looks sweet. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did the loosening of the water bottle drill, but I guess I didn't push it up as I tightened it back in.

I put the stud back where it came from...helps push the lid down a little.

I do love the look and performance of the ADM though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts