Modern Camaro Forums banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I heard one of the plants had a break down and there was gonna be a real shortage and prices would spike if they couldn't get the replacement part from the Ukraine real soon .... and you thought that mess didn't affect you

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I heard. The part is specially machined from unobtanium, and you know how hard that is to get!

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
From GM-Trucks.com:

"GM has been more environmentally conscious and I think stopped the senseless slaughter of the great North American Nauga for their hydes and has been using Pleather in it's place for a number of years. The Pleather numbers are plentiful on the plains and GM has pledged plenty toward the plight of the Nauga as well as pleasing the plethora of Pleather environmentalists. "

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
The slaughter is too wasteful. I'd much rather gather the hydes when shed. Besides, they're cute when they're all pink with new hyde.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
PETA is now asking that GM stop the needless slaughter of naugas and return to using the byproducts from our insatiable need to consume beef. :driving:

Save the Nauga! :D

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

.....they don't know that!

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
They cancelled Nauga hunting season here in Texas last week.:(

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
They're being over-hunted, and the population needs to restore itself.Come Spring, the woods should be full of the sounds of two balloons rubbing together... That's naugas mating. Their mating call is best simulated by letting the air out of a balloon and stretching the neck... emitting a high-pitched squeaking wail. Don't use the mating call during hunting season... it confuses them terribly, they get all excited, but there's no mate around.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Sorry to hear of the nauga problems in Texas and Pennsylvania.
It's going to be a great nauga hyde harvest in South Carolina this year. Grow nauga, grow!!

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
My buddy just got into raising naugas and they sure are cute little critters!
We found out there is a lubricant additive made from the oils in their skins.

NaugaLube

There's a town named for them too...

Naugatuck

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Hmmmm. I think I'll give that naugalube a try!!:lol:
It cuts down on the racket when they're mating.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I thought it was made from the last reindeer that didn't make the cut!

61 - 80 of 110 Posts