Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me not taking the time to read the website or can you not get a 1SS with leather on there?

·
Registered
472 Posts
I figured it would be an option but I guess not. Looks like I have to get a 2SS
I've inquired about the leather and been quoted @ $1,800 for the material from GM.

I had been told before I even ordered my 1SS that I could get an aftermarket perfect match from Katzkin, but they don't use "mini perf" that would match the SS interior perfectly in their system which also costs substantially less than GM's.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
If you can afford the price difference, since you want leather anyway...just go for the 2SS...it's worth it. I originally ordered a 1SS, but switched after I sat in the 2SS the first time.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I've inquired about the leather and been quoted @ $1,800 for the material from GM.

I had been told before I even ordered my 1SS that I could get an aftermarket perfect match from Katzkin, but they don't use "mini perf" that would match the SS interior perfectly in their system which also costs substantially less than GM's.
They do have perforated though...I have samples. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
There is not a correct thing of the SS in the car. Do you think so?
what are you talking about? :confused: also, not for nothin, how come a lot of your posts really dont make a whole lot of sense?

·
Registered
69 Posts
There is not a correct thing of the SS in the car. Do you think so?
What did he say? :confused:

Okay, I'm not going to rant. I promise.
A high school diploma should be required to be on here.
Please re-read your posts before posting... to make sure they make sense!
It only takes a few seconds. Your not texting on your phone.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts