Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be going away for a couple days to meet some online friends and we'll be hanging out at a videogame event called MLG Columbus. I'm not competing but should be fun for a spectator?

I'll be leaving Friday at around 8 in the morning, I'll be heading down to Morgantown, WV to see my Dad's office for the first time. Then I'll be heading to Wheeling Island to gamble for a bit with him, we'll be eating breakfast at a local diner where my Dad likes to hangout.

Though it's out of the way a bit, it'll be fun seeing where my dad works 2-4 days out of the week. Then we'll be going to Columbus. I'm exicted to see another "big" city since I'm only use to Pittsburgh...anything good to see up there since Sunday when my Dad and brother come to pick me up we plan on hanging out for maybe an hour or 2?

I plan on taking a bunch of pics but trust me there won't be any camaros!

Take it easy 5GO! Seeya in 3 days!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Be careful, some cops out there are supposedly able to pull you over for looking too fast.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Hey I'm going up there today!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
We will be here when you get back.... Personally I can't watch people play video games I rather be playing

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey I'm going up there today!
I was 'down' there too, yesterday. DTS Frat at OSU. I found their lack of beer.. disturbing. Until I got the explanation from my lil' bro..

"No wonder you were out of food.."

Fully stocked mini fridge, gods gift to college kids. :cool:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that I'm actually awake, trip was overall pretty fun. My friends team got DQ'd for a BS reason but whatever.

Also happened to meet JoSSh, lol

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Now that I'm actually awake, trip was overall pretty fun. My friends team got DQ'd for a BS reason but whatever.

Also happened to meet JoSSh, lol
So JoSSh is real very interesting :lol:

Well im glad you had fun and you did not miss much

1 - 8 of 8 Posts