1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
holy crap...that sucks. They can have boat racing. :eek:

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Good God, me and my friends go there to drag race for the last couple of years.

**** this sucks! I can't believe none of my friends told me, I know theres been a lot of flash flooding these past few days, didn't know Lebanon Valley got hit so badly.

·
Evil Pedders Guy Since 06
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From LVD's Website
Howard says there WILL BE racing WEDS. NIGHT... AUG 5TH !!! And after seeing what they have accomplished I believe he is right!! And don't forget the NIGHT OF FIRE FRI. AUG 7TH... ONE OF THE BIGGEST, BEST SHOWS OF THE YEAR!!!

And Howard said "the only thing you might not have on Weds. Night is FRENCH FRIES.. Countless hours have gone into the clean up tempers are short so be kind and considerate when speak to the LVD CREW!! And thank Ed Moran for wading up to his chin in mud and water pulling out trailers please thank him especially. They will be ready!!
Jim

·
Registered
92 Posts
Uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... how about an investment in a drainage system....... that might seem to help .... just a little, maybe?!!?!?

Sheesh...... boat races it is!!!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... how about an investment in a drainage system....... that might seem to help .... just a little, maybe?!!?!?

Sheesh...... boat races it is!!!!
Doesn't really help when the creek that floods your track is just behind it. I read that thread and am shocked at how fast they got that place cleaned up after it got flooded like that TWICE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts