Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Amazing day ! Special thanks to the Hotrod hotel for hosting us and lettign us drool over all the cars !!!!!

The bullrun car belongs to one of our members and will be on TV very soon !!!
Great day !!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
is that guy with all the stickers on his camaro, sponsored by those companies? if not, why the hell would you do that to your car?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
ahh. ok. that makes sense then. i just hate it when people put stickers all over their car like their getting paid by sponsors. like the othr day, i saw a girl driving a G6 with a monster "M" sticker taking up the whole windshiled!!WTF for?!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I walked into New Rochelle Chevrolet recently (1 mi. from where I live). And that stickered car was right out front. Not a single soul said good hello or asked may I help you or feel free to ask any questions. The salesman chatted amongst themselves as if I were a leper.

I guess this why guys like Camaro Scotty get out of state customers. ;)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I walked into New Rochelle Chevrolet recently (1 mi. from where I live). And that stickered car was right out front. Not a single soul said good hello or asked may I help you or feel free to ask any questions. The salesman chatted amongst themselves as if I were a leper.

I guess this why guys like Camaro Scotty get out of state customers. ;)
Go to CURRY Chevy in Scarsdale on Central ave. There good. I have been buying my cars there for 20 years..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Go to CURRY Chevy in Scarsdale on Central ave. There good. I have been buying my cars there for 20 years..
Never been in there but I know where it is. My wife works up the road from them and whenever I've met her for lunch, they've always got a few cars lined up out there. Drooooool!

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Never been in there but I know where it is. My wife works up the road from them and whenever I've met her for lunch, they've always got a few cars lined up out there. Drooooool!

Thanks for the heads up.
Anytime!! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
as recently as last spring they were still marking up camaro's though. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts