Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the dealer a few hours ago, I test drove a Rally Yellow 2SS/RS and let me tell you, I was sold before I got that little honey out of the lot :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
so did you buy it then?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
NEWSWIRE: May 29, 2010, 11:38 ET
Couch's whereabouts are presently unknown and he is thus unavailable for comment. He may have been spotted exceeding the posted speed limit in a Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS.
:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, no I haven't bought it yet but I hopefully will be soon :D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I had one Illinois Delivery, and 1 Illinois Test drive. Illinois ranks #1 for my 50+ Camaro deliveries :5go:

By the way, GOING to Illinois Tomorrow - OTTAWA, I'M COMING HOME!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dam, I'm wrong again, figgures.:BangHead:

Pre Congrats though, you'll love that car for sure when you can look into your garage/driveway and see it sitting there. :thumbsup: :D
I'll probably wake up in it actually... :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
I looked at them for about a year. Whenever the dealer would get in a new color, I wanted to see it for myself. I would NOT test drive one until I knew I was closer to actually buying. Good thing I didn't, when I finally test drove, I knew I was going to order at the end of the month. After the test drive I barely slept, getting about 2-3 hours sleep each night for 3 weeks. True Story!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the dealer has Rally Yellow, Summit White, Black, Inferno Orange, Victory Red and ever a Red Jewel! But looking at them and sitting in them was killing me so I had to drive one for myself.

And @ weland yeah, the perma-grin was kinda short lived and now I'm pissed off because I see so many and I'm not in one...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Don't lose any sleep over it

After the test drive I barely slept, getting about 2-3 hours sleep each night for 3 weeks. True Story!![/QUOTE]

I know the feeling, after I bought my SGM on Apr 23, I couldn't sleep for weeks and I went to the dealership everyday to visit her. I hope when she's finally done, I can get some sleep. Sad but True Story! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts