Modern Camaro Forums banner

Lets talk about the DVD features

4K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  CamaroCliff 
#1 ·
Holy crap! Saleen's Bumblebee is a $500,000 car?! Soooooo.... I won't be buying that. Lol. Suddenly the rumored $40k for the Camaro seems so much more appealing to me.

On another note, I don't remember the last time I laughed or smiled watching special features. :D

#4 ·
They should give me one, just because.

Does anyone have the Walmart edition DVD? It has the animated prequel. Oh and does anyone have the deleted scenes? I paid $20 some-odd bucks for this thing and theirs no deleted scenes. I wanna see Megs and Starscream get into it.

#6 ·
I started watching the special features last night (before the movie).
This was the first time I heard Michael Bay never intended to use a VW for Bumblebee. Everything else I read stated VW wanted nothing to do with it because of the war BS.

Maybe VW did feel that way, but it sounds like they never really had much of a choice in the matter :lol:

#7 ·
Wtf...VW not wanting to be in a movie because of the war?

I knew they built vehicles FOR hippies(bug and the old VW van) but I didn't know they WERE hippies...wow.

#9 ·
I bought the wall mart 2 DVD set hoping to see some special features and there were none! The one DVD had the movie but no special features other than the set up and the 2nd DVD had the cartoon version of transformers. Did I miss something here? Most DVD's have deleted scenes and how the pic was made but not these....bummer.:BangHead:

#12 ·
I ordered the two disc set from Amazon. It's the same one they are selling over at BestBuy. It has the special features on how the film was made but no deleted scenes. All I wanted was deleted scenes and the cartoon. I mean come on! EVen the Incredibles had bloopers.

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
glad to see bumblee didnt turn out as some wagon bug:D
i hate wagon (vw) cars, even as kid i hoped the bug got blowed up in the cartoon series. i rooted more for the decepticons than the autobots
starscream and soundwave wer my faves, and soundwaves cronies, what were their names? rumble, laser beak, and i cant remeber the name of the panther and the cannon one.
i still have the original release vhs tape for the cartoon movie,
from when i was a kid, i even went to go see it at the movies back in the day.
on the first day:D

#16 ·
i got the 2 disk special edition. you are right it does not have deleted scenes. BUT it does have alot on the making of the movie. how they made the scenes, and 'put' the robots in them. how they redid the cars/trucks for the movie. and how they toss the cars around in action scenes. i think it was worth the 25 bucks. yes deleted scenes would have been nice also though. actually i think there were few 'outtakes' in there, where it showed the actors and their personalities. the boy can take the scene and add to it, change it around, make jokes while recording. hes rather funny actually. had that sexy girl cracking up a few times.

#20 ·
Don't want to get political, but so was our current President's family. And you can look that up, too.

#22 ·
in the movie- when she looks under the hood (the sexy scene) she says it has a high rise and double pumper...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.