Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in no way in the clear on these recent threads (I was kind of instigating you 54) but after Octane locked those threads down i got to thinking. Lets watch what we post on here. Not only can it make you look foolish but it can bring a bad name to Octane and 5GO.

Anyone agree?

·
8,984 Posts
Agreed.

·
8,984 Posts
Well no more C5 for me as I was banned in 30 minutes.....there is a prize if someone voted for 30 minutes.....:)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am in no way in the clear on these recent threads (I was kind of instigating you 54) but after Octane locked those threads down i got to thinking. Lets watch what we post on here. Not only can it make you look foolish but it can bring a bad name to Octane and 5GO.

Anyone agree?
:agree: a few people here... without mentioning names... have tarnished 5thgen's name even more so....

·
8,984 Posts
Let's not and say we did.

·
8,984 Posts
Lmao yeah......I hope that taught you a lesson 54.
Oh yeah, I am fully reformed now.:lol:

Both of your names are Sterling Silver over hear, so welcome back!

Ladies and Gentlemen, that was complete Sarcasm and at no time was it meant to be truthfull!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Well no more C5 for me as I was banned in 30 minutes.....there is a prize if someone voted for 30 minutes.....:)
fill me in...i left for an hour and missed it all.:eek:

·
8,984 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Ok, 54 just got his arse handed to him, happy?

And sure it did 54...and "over hear" hear is hearing something as in a horn, here is here as in over here.

Fail
wow...schooled in spelling by a youngster.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
54 had a freak of nature moment that has locked/deleted at least 5 threads to my knowledge and got himself banned from C5.
IMO...I think it'd be funnier if he went over to a ricer forum rather than going to one of our own...oh well, could always do that tomorrow.

·
8,984 Posts
And my work for the night is done.

I'm here till Tuesday, try the veal:thumbsup:
That's some funny **** right there! NCIE!!!!

The one time I misspell something and the 12 yr old Captain Model Builder caught it.

Just my luck.

Good Catch kid!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.