Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI

I received a letter from Chevrolet today thanking me for my 2010 Camaro order and assuring me that they are working at full speed to fulfill my request.
It ended with You’ll be hearing from us soon. Ed Peper North America VP

Pat

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got one today also.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
FYI

I received a letter from Chevrolet today thanking me for my 2010 Camaro order and assuring me that they are working at full speed to fulfill my request.
It ended with You’ll be hearing from us soon. Ed Peper North America VP

Pat
I haven't received one. I hope that doesn't mean my order isn't legit.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
mine came today too

:hello::chevy::yay::muhaha::party::cancan::bow_gm::burnout:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Got my letter today too.

Following is the text:
==========================================

Dear.....

Thank you for ordering your all new 2010 Chevy Camaro. Progressive in design, engineering amd technology, Camaro is the 21st Century sports car. But bold words and superlatives can't truly capture the soul of Camaro. And you know this well - it's why you reserved yours and can't wait to slide into it's driver seat.

Your enthusiasm is fueling us to deliver a vehicle that exceeds your dreams. And rest assured, we are working full speed to fulfill your request.

You'll be hearing from us soon. Thanks again

<signed>
Ed Peper
North American Vice President, Chevrolet

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Got my letter today too.

Following is the text:
==========================================

Dear.....

Thank you for ordering your all new 2010 Chevy Camaro. Progressive in design, engineering amd technology, Camaro is the 21st Century sports car. But bold words and superlatives can't truly capture the soul of Camaro. And you know this well - it's why you reserved yours and can't wait to slide into it's driver seat.

Your enthusiasm is fueling us to deliver a vehicle that exceeds your dreams. And rest assured, we are working full speed to fulfill your request.

You'll be hearing from us soon. Thanks again

<signed>
Ed Peper
North American Vice President, Chevrolet

Hey, that's not fair, I thought he wrote that to me.;):lol:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Mine arrived today too...wahoo! :roxor:

:yay::yay::yay:

:bigparty:

·
Registered
132 Posts
So how much are they going for on ebay now!!! j/k. I envy you early owners. You're gonna get so much attention in them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts