Modern Camaro Forums banner

Letters of Thanks to Oshawa!

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  CajunCamaroChic 
#1 · (Edited)
Letters to Oshawa –

Every year, we gather letters of happy owners of GM automobiles produced in Oshawa such as the Camaro/ Impala/ Monte Carlo/GMC or Chevy Pick-up trucks, and submit them for publication to the CAW Local 222 Union website. These letters are immensely appreciated and read by both current and retired workers.

Please take a moment and write a letter to the plant workers expressing how your new vehicle has brought you joy. Include your name (last is optional), city, state and country.

Here is a link to last year’s submissions should you need inspiration -

http://www.cawlocal.ca/222/newsdetails.asp?NewsID=0DAA1DBB-4F77-4F7C-A998-0F4CA9548819#

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE LETTER IN THIS FORUM but rather email your letters to buyersandbuildersstories@gmail.com and no later than August 13th.

Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
I sent mine direct to Mike last year.

#19 ·
Crap! Darn near forgot! Thanks for the reminder. Just sent ours.

Here's a piece out of the letter that I think could sum it up for most Camaro nuts:

I’m betting that if we collected pictures of every smile that you’ve brought to the faces of Oshawa-built Camaro owners every time they get behind the wheel and sent them to the Oshawa plant, I seriously believe you would quickly run out of storage space.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.