Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Actually, yes. I would be disappointed if it did happen. With Linger' having so much to do with previous GMs (vettes and revenge gtos). I would love to see a in-house turboed car with 1000hp. They kinda set a fastasy bar that makes a grown man giggle.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I visited the Lingenfelter shop a couple years ago. There was a TT GTO there, plenty of Covettes and a Viper.

I'm sure they will have engine packages and some kind of forced induction option as well.

·
Registered
455 Posts
... The Lingenfelter prices r retarted.... why bother with them? i dont think anyone on this forum will even have a slight though of buying a TT Camaro form them and if u do prepare to pay heavily

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Without a doubt there will be a Lingenfelter. The Camaro has generated more buzz than any car of late so I think it's a foregone conclusion that it will be included in the high priced realm of go faster shops. For the price though sheesh your looking at close to 100K for 1k hp. sometimes more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.