• No Spoiler

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Yeah thats the one im getting as well. I'm just curious if thats something that when your car is ordered you need to purchase have you dealer paint it and them install it ? Or do we get it painted and install it ? I can do it but would love to just pick my car up with it on like it came that way.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I voted high wing
IMO it looks the best, but only with Ground Effects
I voted Lip spoiler because this is a muscle car not a tuner..There is no need for that big spoiler coming off the car just an opinion. No offense to the tuner lovers.

Ordered 2LT/RS Orange and Black Loaded

·
Registered
123 Posts
Actually I've become a fan of how this car looks without the wing, so thats what I voted for... but I know mine will be coming with the lip spoiler from the factory, seems weird to remove it. Still might though...

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I voted high wing
IMO it looks the best, but only with Ground Effects
I wonder if someone in the aftermarket will come out with a "KIT" light...that "ping pong" / BattleStar Gallactica style light for the nose slot of an SS? :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can anyone post rear pics of each of these? I am still a bit unlcear about the options..

Also what is this I hear about GMPP having another one? fill me in!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I wonder if someone in the aftermarket will come out with a "KIT" light...that "ping pong" / BattleStar Gallactica style light for the nose slot of an SS? :lol:
Heck, that would actually make it functional. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts