Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This truck was built for a person of Royalty and is fully armored, supercharged, and has a "Spy Hunter" like smoke kit :D It weighs around 10,000 lbs. so it really needs the S/C to get rolling.

Armor Escalade

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

·
8,984 Posts
More info on the smoke screen please.

·
Registered
589 Posts
video is private now.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
wow. whoever owns that is obviously scared of someone. i do like the smoke screen kit though. it didnt seem as quick as a regular short escalade. id imagine its quite a bit slower with all the bullet proofing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow. whoever owns that is obviously scared of someone. i do like the smoke screen kit though. it didnt seem as quick as a regular short escalade. id imagine its quite a bit slower with all the bullet proofing.
It weighs over 4,000 lbs. more than a stock Escalade... Basically weighs as much as a stock Escalade and a Camaro put together :lol:

-Rick

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
4k lbs MORE than a stock escalade? holy hell! what kind of tires do you need to run on that to be able to handle the weight? im surprised you didnt have to convert it to a dually to handle that weight.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How long can someone continuously run the smoke screen?
You can run the smoke screen as long as you have enough fluid and as long as the exhaust is hot.I use to have the smoke screen in my porsche 18 years ago at that time not many people had it.It also works better if it's misty light drizzle outside.the smoke stays down longer

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can i get pricing on the smoke screen kit? in black? please!:D:thumbsup:
I'm not sure how you would get black smoke.... food coloring?? LOL :lol:

I believe we have another smoke kit and the smoke oil in stock. They sell for around $800 and include the tank, pump, lines, hoses, etc.

-Rick

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
how do they make colored smoke for air shows? i know theres a way to make colored smoke...i just dont know how. how exactly does the system work?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how do they make colored smoke for air shows? i know theres a way to make colored smoke...i just dont know how. how exactly does the system work?
It's basically a tank with smoke oil mounted in the rear with a pump, hoses, lines, etc. The oil is sprayed in the exhaust after the cats and the amount of smoke can be varied by opening and closing the valve.

-Rick

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like how it had 32 miles on it.

That was interesting. For all the folks that want smoke "just for fun"... why? Its like those DBs with the diesel trucks that always smoke you out. its :bs:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
I like how it had 32 miles on it.

That was interesting. For all the folks that want smoke "just for fun"... why? Its like those DBs with the diesel trucks that always smoke you out. its :bs:
because i like causing trouble....:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts