Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
When do you think you'll have those ready for sale?

·
8,984 Posts
It looks like you have some decent room under there.

Mount from underneath?

·
8,984 Posts
Great question. Can't wait to see an install picture review.
Thanks!

I would only assume, but you never know these days!:lol:

I love the haters around here.......

·
Registered
49 Posts
How will the LTs affect ground clearance? On my Hawk they looked ugly from the side view and cost me clearance. I hope they tuck up nice under the car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lookin at the provided pics, they are above the bottom of the frame rail, so I think they will meet your clearance needs. Just sayin...:rolleyes:
Yes, you will have no clearence issues.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
646 Posts
huh I'm lost?

spiked merged collector? where does it say that? are you asking what a collector is? help me out here haha. I feel like i'm in the twilight zone.

here's a feature-they're stainless steel! not sure if its 304, probably is.

does that help?

·
Registered
6 Posts
huh I'm lost?

spiked merged collector? where does it say that? are you asking what a collector is? help me out here haha. I feel like i'm in the twilight zone.

here's a feature-they're stainless steel! not sure if its 304, probably is.

does that help?
I asked what are the features of the headers? Pictures don't tell you everything especially since I can only see the bottom of them.

If you don't know what a merge collector is, then look it up...... and I don't remember asking you.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thanks don't need to look it up, I know what a collector is, I wasn't sure what YOUR question about it was..

And I was only trying to help answer your questions.. You didn't know what LMR was so that made me think you didn't know what a header was!

Maybe you should have pm'd the OP...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts