Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out to hrp today wasn't expecting to run my car but i saw another 2010 camaro m6 and fastlane's 2010 m6 stage 2 camaro..here's some vids sorry about the quality..i ran worst times then b 4 from spinning (full tank of gas) and it was hot but i gained almost 3 mph from lmr's finished cai product and retuned trapping @ 113.46mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITFytOtjOk

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, I have fastlanes true CAI already installed on my SS and it is in my opion the better than LMR's but they had the whole stage 2 goin, either a) the guy didnt know how to drive lol or b) the tune or 3 inch full exhaust they have for the system is too big and looses power because of it, idk just my guess

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering the same thing, I have fastlanes true CAI already installed on my SS and it is in my opion the better than LMR's but they had the whole stage 2 goin, either a) the guy didnt know how to drive lol or b) the tune or 3 inch full exhaust they have for the system is too big and looses power because of it, idk just my guess
If ur cai is better than lmr's put down some track number's and prove it..I learned talk is cheap when it comes to rep. products without results...just my opinion

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will put down some track numbers after I install a new cam, full exhust, and tune in a month. didnt know i would offend you by giving my opinion jack a**

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:popcorn:

Wow, never seen someone so protective of their air-box.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will put down some track numbers after I install a new cam, full exhust, and tune in a month. didnt know i would offend you by giving my opinion jack a**
you didnt offend me i just told you how can you say ur cai is better if you never tested...just facts...when you get ur car together i like to see ur #'s i will post my car friday with cam and header's....but that still wont prove if you can run a 12.50 like me with just a cai & tune....oh ya lets see who is the jack a** when you run ur car...again talk is cheap

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
dyno #'s would be a better way to test CAI's...and even if one is better, what's the HP difference gonna be...like 1? It's not like we're talking about cams or heads here.

Numbers at a track aren't going to tell me anything (when comparing CAI's), too many variables and different drivers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dyno #'s would be a better way to test CAI's...and even if one is better, what's the HP difference gonna be...like 1? It's not like we're talking about cams or heads here.

Numbers at a track aren't going to tell me anything (when comparing CAI's), too many variables and different drivers.
your right....i did a dyno on my car b 4 and after the cai.......I just stated to the other guy earlier how can you say ur sh!t is better when you never tested it or tested someone else is sh!t..your right #'s dont lie..people do...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
your right....i did a dyno on my car b 4 and after the cai.......I just stated to the other guy earlier how can you say ur sh!t is better when you never tested it or tested someone else is sh!t..your right #'s dont lie..people do...

Maybe he just likes the way it looks? Again, any differences in gains are probably so minor...hardly worth getting worked up over. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts