Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished our first batch of Cold Air Induction Systems. We are going to offer them in black and a carbon fiber finish. Give us a call at the shop to order yours TODAY!

Pictures of the Black CAI:

Pictures of the Carbon Fiber Finish CAI:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I first saw the black and thought that would be fine until I scrolled down and saw the carbon fiber! Sweet!!! How much are both of those setups?

How does it get any fresh air. Is there an opening from the front grill or underneath that allows air to come up to the filter?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Looks nice, but do you plan to sell these as performance parts to the general public?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not to sound rude, but Dyno Sheets are what I'm gonna trust.[/QUOTE/)

I've seen it first hand I went by their shop Thursday to check it out. There are dyno graphs on other boards. I will try and find it and post up the link

Not to be rude either and lesseon learned I've been around awhile and if all you trust is dyno sheets you have a rude awakening coming because a dyno is just a tuning tool track/street results is where it's at.

EDIT I FOUND A LINK Hope it's ok to post a link from another board(sorry mods)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23054

·
Registered
62 Posts
nice!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks awesome, cant wait to pick one up

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Not to sound rude, but Dyno Sheets are what I'm gonna trust.[/QUOTE/)

I've seen it first hand I went by their shop Thursday to check it out. There are dyno graphs on other boards. I will try and find it and post up the link

Not to be rude either and lesseon learned I've been around awhile and if all you trust is dyno sheets you have a rude awakening coming because a dyno is just a tuning tool track/street results is where it's at.

EDIT I FOUND A LINK Hope it's ok to post a link from another board(sorry mods)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23054
Running up & down my street isn't going to tell me the numbers.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
256 Posts
thats a really nice setup, but im looking to spend much less on a CAI... does anyone know of a less expensive setup?

·
Registered
124 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts