Modern Camaro Forums banner

LMR's Black and Carbon Fiber CAI's NOW AVAILABLE!!

4K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  trenchdog73 
#1 ·
Just finished our first batch of Cold Air Induction Systems. We are going to offer them in black and a carbon fiber finish. Give us a call at the shop to order yours TODAY!

Pictures of the Black CAI:

Pictures of the Carbon Fiber Finish CAI:

See less See more
#3 ·
I first saw the black and thought that would be fine until I scrolled down and saw the carbon fiber! Sweet!!! How much are both of those setups?

How does it get any fresh air. Is there an opening from the front grill or underneath that allows air to come up to the filter?

#12 · (Edited)
Not to sound rude, but Dyno Sheets are what I'm gonna trust.[/QUOTE/)

I've seen it first hand I went by their shop Thursday to check it out. There are dyno graphs on other boards. I will try and find it and post up the link

Not to be rude either and lesseon learned I've been around awhile and if all you trust is dyno sheets you have a rude awakening coming because a dyno is just a tuning tool track/street results is where it's at.

EDIT I FOUND A LINK Hope it's ok to post a link from another board(sorry mods)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23054

#16 ·
#21 ·
Do you suppose your sales department would deign to respond to the sales inquiry I sent by e-mail yesterday? I had a question about the materials used and wanted an estimate of the cost of shipping for my zip code.

Thanks.

#23 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I have this intake on my SS, just installed it over the weekend. It is a great intake. Very easy to install, heat shield actually makes a full seal under the hood. Did notice a slight increase in power (hard to tell when you already have 426 hp stock). The biggest difference I noticed was increase in throttle response. It was a noticeable increase, makes it much easier to rev match in down shifts and definitely picks up quicker down low. I have not had a chance to dyno it so I can't tell you my own personal gains, but their sheet speaks for itself. It also sounds awesome, not too loud, but you can definitely hear it and it sounds great. I just want to say thanks again to Steven for all his help and quick responses to e-mails and calls (sorry if I bothered you and the guys with all my phone calls). Weland, if it seems that they aren't responding quick enough, know that everytime I got a call back from Steven he was coming back from the shop, or the molders, or in the middle of a dyno run, a tuning session, or just designing new stuff. He is constantly running around working to get this intake done and perfect in order to get it to us as soon as possible. Dont want anyone thinking Steven or anyone at LMR is ignoring them or anything like that. They are 100% dedicated to their customers.

#24 ·
Mike, if you're sold, I'm sold...sounds like a very sweet accessory...maybe we can meet sometime over the next few weeks so I can take a look-see (I should be taking delivery as early as tomorrow, and no later than this Friday...at long last!) :thumbsup:

Hey, do you know when does LMR's Cable Show is coming out? :lol:

#26 ·
Thanks for the nice words Mike and for helping with our production of these CAI's. We have a few little things we are waiting on and then they will be flying out the door. I have been very busy like Mike said so if anyone needs to get a hold of me for any questions always please feel free to email me at Steven@latemodelracecraft.com and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
Cable show? A few of the guys and I were actually making a joke about that the other day. Some of the crazy builds we do and some of the crazy things we see on a daily basis would make for great television.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.