Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who are wondering if they can install it in their garage we went ahead and made a video for your viewing so you can see how easy the install process is. If anyone as any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected] or just give me a call at the shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwXKd63YDs

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
haha that's my car! System runs great. Much better throttle response than before. No louder than the stock intake. Heat shield really works, you can really tell a difference in temperature just by feeling the engine cover in comparison to the air filter. Best of all it looks AWESOME!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha that's my car! System runs great. Much better throttle response than before. No louder than the stock intake. Heat shield really works, you can really tell a difference in temperature just by feeling the engine cover in comparison to the air filter. Best of all it looks AWESOME!

Thanks guys!
No problem, glad you are happy with the car. Just wait until we install your headers! You are going to love the sound.:thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
The shrink tubing was the most impressive part, well next to the time.

I just installed a Volante on my wife's 4.2 I6 Trailblazer and that was the biggest peice of crap I have ever seen. There was no provision for the crankcase vent, but ofcourse I drilled a hole and made it work.

It works good, but could have benn a TON better.

Man I need to buy a Camaro!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts