Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we took in our first ever car show this weekend. figured it would be a great time to not only show off the new appearance mods to my car, but to bring the big rigs out for some clean fun. i must admit it was kinda nice to haul the big rigs home at the end of the day and not have to spend hours washing the mud off of them :lol:

here's some of the highlight pics from the day for everyone to enjoy

our little piece of concrete

check out that sexy rear end. big thanks the nick and chauffe performance for the lens tint kit. only broke 2 tabs getting the tail light bezels out too

our super cool neighbors for the day. they were a riot

my fav truck from the show

loved the paint and the ghost flames on this car :thumbsup:

my new parking sign :D :lol:

only other new camaro at the show

·
Registered
782 Posts
Thanks Kitty , great pics :thumbsup: Your car is looking sweet ;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
winner for best work in progress

loved this superbee they did such a good job on it

the ford powerd by a chev ;)

Mater! hahahah

winner of the best race vehicle. wish you guys could have heard this thing run my lord :drool:

showing off my new mods some more :blush:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so never have i wanted a vehicle as bad as i have wanted this one. the boys split a gut laughing at me cuz when i saw him drive by i was up and out of my chair waiting for him to pull in. too bad the owner was a dick but my god i do want this soooooooooo bad

the shagin wagon and lil shag

the only other camaro that made the show was this beautiful 69. loved the car except for one big thing. first person to guess what is wrong with this car gets a cookie. he also one best gm vehicle at the show

best custom truck at the show. he did an amazing job on it

we didn't bring home any hardware but had a blast meeting all the people at the show and will definately be attending it next year again

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks LM i am so happy with how all the blacking out has turned out so far. now my rims stick out like a sore thumb. so here's hoping that i can get more money in the bank for the rim upgrade very soon

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Z/28 emblem on wrong side of grille :confused::confused::confused:
nope but good guess though ;)

it's pretty obvious once you see it. just have to look for it :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Either thats a please dont touch my car sign tucked in the door/window or someone at the show stuck it there which would have pi$$ed me off.

I know we all like different stuff and one of the old school looks are jacking the rear of the car up but imo that baby needs to sit down maybe 1/2 an inch to an inch.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I was going to say, the 69 is a car you don't own. (assuming wheels/tires/exhaust tips aren't counted)

I'm having a hard time with determining what's "wrong" with it. Obviously it doesn't have the headlight grilles and RS style tails/b/u lamps because it is a non-RS...

Maybe the grille? Looks black on my monitor. I thought 69 Zs' were silver.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Nice Pics, Thanks for Sharing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here's a hint. look at it from a car enthusiast point of view and not just the fact that it's a 69 camaro point of view

the mistake on the car is something so stupid it shouldn't have even happened in the first place, but it's funny as hell that it did

·
Registered
782 Posts
here's a hint. look at it from a car enthusiast point of view and not just the fact that it's a 69 camaro point of view

the mistake on the car is something so stupid it shouldn't have even happened in the first place, but it's funny as hell that it did
I need another hint . Can you see it from either angle :confused:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yup you can see it from front, back and both sides

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Great looking pictures Kitty thanks for sharing ...Your Camaro is looking sweeeeeet...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
OMG! I can't believe he did that! Took a while but I figured out what is wrong with it.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
nice pictures. the car looks great.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the compliments everyone!!!!

i'm so happy with how my car is coming together. it's a slowly but surely thing, but piece by piece it's getting there

and i'll post the answer to what's wrong with the 69 camaro later on this afternoon ;)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts