Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to install long tube headers? I just left my local alignment shop and the owner told me I was an idiot for wanting to put them on because it is "near imposi le " without a motor pull wtf.

·
Registered
257 Posts
It took me and my dad about 4ish hours to put on the headers. I would not say its easy but its not hard. The space is tight but is very doable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx figured he was talking out his ass just wanting to sell me something else he gets more commission of off

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Took this lady 2 hrs to replace entire exhaust from front to back. Long tube headers, hi fllo cats, and solo cat-back. That guy doesn't know diddly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
There's soooooo much room in the engine bay makes doing LT's a breeze.
Nancygrl is not kidding. With a jack and two jackstands, three hours taking my time. Lots of room in the engine bay. Save the money and DIY...also, find another shop...

·
Registered
65 Posts
We have got a TON of feedback from the customers we have sold headers to about the ease of install and how it was not nearly as hard as they thought it was. Just take your time and make sure you have the right tools and invite some friends over and throw some meat on the grill and make a Saturday out of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts