Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the ISCA World of Wheels Auto Show at the Qwest Center yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised. Years ago, Omaha drew some of the top traveling show cars in the USA...it was always full of the best cars. The last few years were not as great, but this year was fantastic!There were not only customs but perfectly restored 100% stock entries. The detail and cost of these cars is AMAZING. However, we had a few celebrities show up here. Check out "Bumblebee"....the 1976 Camaro. The way they made this car look shabby was kinda neat. I also got to meet Chip Foose! What a great guy. We waited in line for 2 hours to meet him...everyone was wondering why it was taking so long, and if he would get up and leave when he was "supposed to". It took so long because Chip took the time to really visit with people and sign autographs and take pictures. I bought a Foose Design tee shirt, and not only did he sign it, he drew a 1969 Camaro RS cartoon on it for me with a Sharpie. He was doing that for almost everyone. chip is one heck of a good guy, and he's a car guy like most of us. When I left the stage, there were still over 100 people still in line, and he was scheduled to quit greeting people way before that! Chip Foose is #1 in my book!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good - that's the bumblebee car that sold on ebay last summer on the show circuit :)

In that pic with Foose - you kind of look like Mark Martin :cool:
Mark Martin? Well, that's not the first time I have heard that. I guess that's better than looking like Steve Buschemi!!!:lol: (not implying that you look like Steve B., cuz I dont know):D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts