Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I am new to the forum.....so Hi.

Second, I have already signed up with my local dealer as to be first in line. I have been down this road when I got my 1K Solstice. I have a contract with the dealer, stating they will sale at MSRP, and that I get to option the car to my liking (dealer est. a two car allocation). I know some of you have been through the same thing with other hot cars (GT500, Z06, GTO). Good luck an I look forward to being apart, and learning a lot from the forum.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hey PonyMan, Welcome to the site.

So I see you're in Texas. What dealership did you go to and in what city? I'm in Virginia Right now but none of the dealerships will do anything. I'm moving to Texas next week, so seeing this is pretty handy for me. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey PonyMan, Welcome to the site.

So I see you're in Texas. What dealership did you go to and in what city? I'm in Virginia Right now but none of the dealerships will do anything. I'm moving to Texas next week, so seeing this is pretty handy for me. :D
I am in West Texas, I am going through a childhood friends dealership (he is the owner). No money down, just a contract and a hand shake.;)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
My neighbor is friends with Bob Hook of Bob Hook's Chevrolet (biiiiig chevrolet dealer chain around here). But I don't get such benefits :(.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
How do you like your Solstice?
For a light weight two seat roadster with 260 horses, it is a blast!!! The GXP is made for driving, corners like a bat out of hell, and has the power to pull you out. I have car's that go fast and straight. I wanted something that makes you drive it, and looks really good while your doing it (my opinion).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.