Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand new here, and I test drove a new Camaro today.....WOW is all I can say. I would like to know what I should expect to pay for a new SS with all the bells and whistles......the only thing it doesn't have is a sunroof. Are they going for sticker or invoice? Any incentives?
I currently own a 2010 Challenger and just haven't been happy with it....so I will probably trade it in......
I need your advice!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
We have 3 Great DEalers on here up above you See little_bank_robber and then we also have CamaroScotty and SS-Eric.

You have questions they have answers :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hello from Alabama and welcome to :5go:

Buy from one of our sponsors and pay sticker always>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scotty....Eric.....Anna will be more then happy to help you with your Camaro purchase:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
at this point in time, you should be striking a deal for employee pricing or at least under MSRP... if they throw a "market adjustment" in their, don't even waste your time negotiating, you'll get no where.

i only wish i found this site a couple months sooner than i did, because i paid a premium :candlesad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty good at wheeling and dealing. Usually I go from invoice, minus holdback, minus rebates, and then we can talk.
We'll see what they can do. I just got an email from the salesman, and he said he's working on it.
I would really like to get this, as my very first car was an 87' Camaro. I'm not in a rush, and if they won't deal, there are many others dealers out there.....for now I have my Chally, but we'll see!!!

By the way I live in Maine.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
We have a dealer sponsor fairly near you that would be happy to work with you if this dealer doesn't work out....

Mac Mulkin Chevrolet in Nashua, NH

Not sure how far that is from you, but it's in the same region.

Congrats on your decision to get a new Camaro, and welcome to ModernCamaro.com! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, here's a question:
Are there any features that I would definitely want??? Can't live without??? This one that I'm looking at is a RS/SS.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
gotta get the stripes unless your 100% set on getting them painted on.

your better off getting an aftermarket cover if your storing it in a garage... i'm not very impressed with my factory cover. in fact the only time it is on is right after the car is washed 5 feet from where it is stored.

i like the midnight silver wheels that come with the RS package, but the polished ones would look better on a yellow car IMO. but don't get any other dealer installed wheels unless you plan on getting some 22s or something.

OHH! and get a heritage grille! shoulda came from the factory with one!

i'm not a fan of the factory GFX... especially for $2k unpainted :no:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts